[Gambas-user] A question on gb.gui

Tue Apr 28 16:39:33 CEST 2015

OK, I tested it with revision 7046. See attached screenshots. I don't see
any problems!
The form color is bit different, but that is because it is set as
"TooltipBackground", which I think is defined differently in Qt4 and GTK+.
Not bug, it only follows the used theme.

I think there is some messed up theme in your computer.

Jussi