[Gambas-user] A question on gb.gui

Gian bagoneo at ...69...
Fri Apr 24 14:23:50 CEST 2015

Hello Benoit,
Sorry if I let some criticism on the strategy gb.gui in this email.
I state to be old and ignorant (to 16 years (1963) already around the
world to work) and that I admire very much you and your collaborators,
otherwise I would be silent.
Ubuntu can represent for free software that Windows is for closed software.
Ubuntu uses GTK and you love QT and that's OK.
Gb.gui never completely properly worked, why insist? Is not better to
abandon gb.gui, gb.gtk2, gb.gtk3 and focusing on those software that
manage to combine the GTK with QT, explaining well the use to all
shrimps, maybe helping them for installation?
Thanks for the attention.
Gianluigi