[Gambas-user] Icon behaviour in Cinnamon

Shiva Jiva shivajiva101 at ...67...
Fri Apr 24 11:23:43 CEST 2015

   Hi Everyone,
   I  have noticed when running software I created in Gambas that on Mint
   Cinnamon the application icons behaviour is not correct for child forms. If
   no icon is set on the child form when it is shown the parent form inherits
   the child icon instead of inheriting the parent icon. Same behaviour if a
   different icon from the parent is selected, the child form when shown,
   causes the parent form to inherits the child forms icon.
   Could anyone shed some light on this behaviour?
   Shivajva101