[Gambas-user] Entry value for gambas project

Julio Sanchez jusabejusabe at ...626...
Tue Apr 21 11:42:48 CEST 2015

Bill-lancaster:

One way, would pass arguments to the program from the command line.

To read must use Application.Args

Here's an example (in Spanish)
http://cursogambas.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/escribir-paramentros-inciales-para-el.html

Regards