[Gambas-user] Entry value for gambas project

bill-lancaster bill-lancaster at ...2231...
Tue Apr 21 09:55:17 CEST 2015

I want to start a Gambas programme from another Gambas programme.
What would be the best way to pass a value to the programme?

At the moment I write the value to a file from the first programme and read
it in the second one. then open the ne prog with:-
    Exec [User.Home &/ "GambasFolder/GambasExec/MusicFiling.gambas"]
where the executable version of the sencond programme resides.

Perhaps gb.settings would be a bit more elegant but maybe the best would be
to use the _new() sub in the second programme but how to call the second
programme?