[Gambas-user] gb.util: Unit conversions

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Apr 20 23:28:41 CEST 2015

Hi Benoit,

I have a quick feature suggestion for gb.util: when working with components
like gb.cairo which partially uses millimeters (e.g. CairoPdfSurface._new)
to measure things, it would be nice to have a global module from somewhere
official which implements those unit conversions.

I am myself always uncertain with "graphical" units and if they could under
any circumstances depend on resolutions or not. A bunch of working methods
would be nice and gb.util is the right place for that it seems.

Regards,
Tobi