[Gambas-user] Some GTK+ bugs

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Apr 20 21:54:01 CEST 2015

Le 19/04/2015 15:58, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :

>         1. Tableview doesn't respect font colors (all are shown as black).
>         Create alarm, click right mouse button on it in tableview, select
>         "disable / enable".
>

>     You does not respect the syntax of rich text, which looks like HTML,
>     but *IS NOT* HTML! Don't use named colors, use explicit ones.
>

> I cannot find working syntax for the color. Is it possible to give
> examples in the documentation page?
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/def/richtext

Something like that should work with all GUI components:

>         2. Textarea is shown over other objects when placed on vsplit (see
>         attached picture).
>

>     I didn't have this problem. Anyway, your layouts are wrong, you must
>     fix them.
>

> You mean the textarea should be shrinking instead of moving to solve
> that problem?

Indirectly yes. You put yout TextArea inside a panel with no layouting,
so its size won't change while you resize the VSplit handle.

Another point: closing all the windows don't stop the application, so
you have a problem there to fix.

>         PS. Did you get my mail about the problem caused by Action fix
>         (r7037)?
>

>     I have no problem with checkbox with action. Please describe your
>     problem better.
>

> OK, maybe I have misunderstand something.
> But all controls having same action property cannot work as individual.
> See the attachment. When I example click on one toggle button, all the
> controls also change their value.
>
> I expected Action gives you possibility to treat the controls are a
> group, instead of that forces them to be as "one" control.

No. Action is there to make several different controls act
synchronously, because they represent the same action. It's usually a
menu entry and a toolbar button, but it can be whatever you want. It's a
standard concept that you find in every program having menus and toolbars.

Benoît Minisini