[Gambas-user] How do I left justify text in a DataControl

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Apr 18 15:32:33 CEST 2015

Le 12/04/2015 15:39, Martin McGlensey a écrit :
> How do I force a DataControl to display text, that is longer than the
> control,  as left justified. That is if the control is sized to accept ten
> characters, on the form,  and the text is twenty characters I want to see
> the first ten. Now I see the last ten. Want to see the first ten and be able
> to arrow over to see the next ten. Is there an align property to address
> this?
>

> All solutions are welcome.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Marty

The DataControl has a Control property that returns the underlying
control used.

With it, you can cast it to a TextBox, and then use the Pos property to
force the cursor to be at the beginning of the text.

Benoît Minisini