[Gambas-user] Change font in datechooser

Marco Ancillotti gambas at ...3466...
Fri Apr 10 12:51:55 CEST 2015

ok,
I've attach a little project that show the problem , system info are in
a text file in the project.

The only non standard feature of my developement system is that it have
two monitor ,
o.s. is a mageia 4 x64 ,  gambas is compiled from source.