[Gambas-user] Gb.Report2

Roki n.rogozarski at ...626...
Sun Apr 5 15:04:58 CEST 2015

I apologize that I enter in your topic, but my question is also related
to gb.report2. I have a problem with the panel, although its arrangement
properties set to None, its child controls are grouped in the upper left
corner.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong ?

I'm currently using the Gambas 3.7