[Gambas-user] Strange error after switching PopUpMenu

Tue Sep 30 11:41:08 CEST 2014

I tried to set the PopUpMenu property in the IDE to the (one and only)
menu "mnDatei" in the project. Suddenly I get this error:

This application has raised an unexpected
error and must abort.

Unable to load image.
CFamily.DrawIcon.258

and the IDE crashes each time I go into the Form editor. As long as I
stay in the source editor, Gambas keeps running.

To restore the setting, I edited Form1.form and changed

{TextArea1 TextArea
.
.
PopupMenu = ""

So, it's running again, but what would you have done?

Thank you for helping

Rolf