[Gambas-user] Gambas ready for Ubuntu Phone?

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Sat Sep 27 19:20:01 CEST 2014

Try Gambas compiled for Arm. I've been told it can be made to run on
Android. But I haven't tried it myself.

On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Benoît Minisini <
gambas at ...1...> wrote:

> Le 27/09/2014 18:38, jockerfox a écrit :
> > Hi to all,
> > is possible to run gambas project on ubutu phone ?
> >

> No idea. Try and tell us. :-)
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?