[Gambas-user] Caps Lock - Num Lock state howto

Jesus ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun Sep 21 19:06:36 CEST 2014

El 21/09/14 a las #4, Charlie escribió:
> *I was playing with this routine and found that the following 2 lines can be
> replaced by 1*sShellOutput = Replace$(sShellOutput, " ", "") iKeyLocks =
> Val(Split(sShellOutput, ":")[3])*Replace with*iKeyLocks =
> Val(Right(Trim(sShellOutput), 1))

> --

I was shocked when I realized this thread is from April 2008. I I myself
subscribed to this list December 2008, so I haven't noticed this subject.

Also, it seems the text get messed when writing through nabble (kind of
a web forum).

Thanks anyway, Charlie

Regards
--