[Gambas-user] Alternate language generation.

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Sep 21 00:42:18 CEST 2014

On Sun, 21 Sep 2014, B Bruen wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 23:17:03 +0100
> John Leake <jleake at ...3375...> wrote:
>
> > When did you arrive and what period do you refer to ?

> > > I do not but I have seen in the archives that *many* people where around
> > > Gambas before I arrived which aren't here anymore.
> > >

> I thought Tobi had been around since the pre-mesozoic era (i.e. Gambas 1.0) :-)

Hui, I saw[0] that Gambas 1.0 RC6 was distributed at the end of 2004. I just
became 10 years old at that time; playing GameBoy not staring mails all day
:-) [ But I have to admit that 2012 - 2014 doesn't sound as long in my ears
as it feels in back. ]

[0] http://marc.info/?l=gambas-user&m=110413577521516