[Gambas-user] Make installation package fails on Manjaro

Jørn Erik Mørne epost at ...3323...
Sat Sep 20 21:11:18 CEST 2014

Den 20. sep. 2014 20:26, skrev Benoît Minisini:
> Le 20/09/2014 15:29, Jørn Erik Mørne a écrit :
>> Hi! It is getting somewhere, but not quite there yet, it seems. I can
>> now make a package, but when I try to install it (no matter which one) I
>> get some error messages about the package file:
>> 1. Missing meta data
>> 2. Invalid or corrupt package
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Jørn Erik
>>
> I will try to install it too on my ArchLinux VM. Can you tell me how you
> do that? And do you have more detailed errors or just these messages?

I assume you mean how to install the generated package? Just type 'sudo
pacman -U <package-name>'.
I am on a different PC now, so I cannot provide the exact copy from the
terminal yet, but it basically just said that which I posted, that the
package had missing meta data and that it was corrupt. It came out in
Norwegian, so I just translated the errors.

Kind regards
Jørn Erik