[Gambas-user] Make installation package fails on Manjaro

Jørn Erik Mørne epost at ...3323...
Fri Sep 19 08:51:56 CEST 2014

Den 18. sep. 2014 17:16, skrev Benoît Minisini:
> Le 17/09/2014 10:12, Jørn Erik Mørne a écrit :

>>> I know it doesn't matter, but I always need the project to reproduce
>>> the same conditions as much as possible!
>>>
>>> Now I'm currently compiling Gambas on a ArchLinux installed (with many
>>> problems) inside VirtualBox...
>>>
>>> But I didn't write the code that makes ArchLinux package, not being an
>>> ArchLinux user, and the guy who wrote it disappeared.
>>>
>>> So be patient!
>>>

>> No hurry :) I am just reporting bugs I find, but I also know you are
>> doing a lot, and I am in no way expecting you to fix it immediately,
>> though you are often very quick :) Thanks for making Gambas Benoît, it
>> is truly a very nice project.
>>
>> Wishing you a very good day!
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Jørn Erik
>>

> The ArchLinux packages should be fixed in revision #6487. If you can
> confirm, it would be cool.
>
> Regards,

Now, I can't compile Gambas any longer. Last successful compile was
about a week ago. Has there been any new dependencies added recently?

Kind regards
Jørn Erik

checking for libintl headers... ./configure: line 17183: cd:
/home/myUser/Programmering/Gambas: No such file or directory
/usr/include/
checking for libintl libraries... no
configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libintl.so
./configure: line 17340: ./warnings.log: Permission denied
touch: cannot touch 'DISABLED': Permission denied
touch: cannot touch 'DISABLED.libintl': Permission denied
configure: WARNING: This library may be located inside the system C library
./configure: line 17398: ./warnings.log: Permission denied
checking for libiconv headers... /usr/include/
checking for libiconv libraries... no
configure: WARNING: Unable to find file: libiconv.so
./configure: line 17675: ./warnings.log: Permission denied
touch: cannot touch 'DISABLED': Permission denied
touch: cannot touch 'DISABLED.libiconv': Permission denied
configure: WARNING: This library may be located inside the system C library
./configure: line 17733: ./warnings.log: Permission denied
checking for libffi component with pkg-config... ./configure: line
18100: confdefs.h: Permission denied
OK
checking for gb.inotify headers... /usr/include/
checking for gb.inotify libraries...
./configure: line 19099: confdefs.h: Permission denied
./configure: line 19146: confdefs.h: Permission denied
checking for xdg-mime... xdg-mime
./configure: line 19203: confcache: Permission denied
./configure: line 19264: confcache: Permission denied
configure: not updating unwritable cache ../config.cache
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
./configure: line 19364: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19378: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19748: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19776: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19784: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19817: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19836: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19913: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19924: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 19935: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 20320: ./config.status: Permission denied
./configure: line 20423: conf10673subs.sh: Permission denied
configure: error: could not make ./config.status
configure: error: ./configure failed for main