[Gambas-user] ...And what is planned for Gambas 3.7

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Sep 17 15:28:31 CEST 2014

Well it's a good idea... For the user interface ... You can take some ideas
from gambasforge ;-)

I think a repository of classes;components that can be moderate can be a
good idea too. So users can use a large bases of offered free code.
Maybe a repository for ide adds too

The upload door must be via the use
There is a need for different access point :
- End user
- Programmer via ide

I think the ability to comment and notate programs is inprtant too.

But you need to add moderator feedback.

It's an huge work ... Good luck !

Mais l'idée est me semble t-il assez novatrice pour ce qui est de la
facilitation de l'installation.

Managing all the  distrib spec can become a nightmare soon, no ?