[Gambas-user] IDE image editing.

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Wed Sep 17 13:26:08 CEST 2014

Am 17.09.2014 um 11:26 schrieb John Leake:
> I was joking. It is ignorance on my part and I have written about my
> concerns wrt generating unnecessary noise.  If only people would say
> from the start something like;
> 'Did you know these threads are hard to follow, can I help you do it right'.

Ok, sorry, did not want to annoy you. If you have questions about
mailinglists etc. feel free to write me personally (not by answering to
this mail, but instead write a message to my mailaddress).

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur