[Gambas-user] Hot to get Class Name of Object

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Wed Sep 17 04:26:59 CEST 2014

Hi All,

This may be answered else where but I was unable to locate an answer using
google.

I need to be able to query an object for it's class name. I have an object
that gets passed an owner object then, the owner is changed to a new object
of a different class (think fire balls being tossed a enemy subjects). I
need to know if the object is owned by the player or the enemy. This way I
can change it's state appropriately.

Thanks in advance for the helpful replies.

Randall

--
If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will