[Gambas-user] Responding to a thread

John Leake jleake at ...3375...
Wed Sep 17 03:16:43 CEST 2014

Yes, same here.  The hover tool tip shows 'Reply to Sender' for the
Reply button and the Reply to list button tool tip shows Reply to List
however both put the list email adr in the To: field when composing a reply.

I’ve been told off by the boss over this early on but I cannot see the
difference.

So if a message is composed from scratch it will start a new thread
irrespective from what is in the subject field.