[Gambas-user] How to create a new thread

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Wed Sep 17 02:46:28 CEST 2014

You're using Thunderbird, right?

In the header section of the message you should see the "To" field.
Hovering over that should show "gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net"

Right click on that and choose "Compose message to"

HTH,
Lee