[Gambas-user] IDE image editing.

John Leake jleake at ...3375...
Wed Sep 17 02:32:45 CEST 2014

> Le 17/09/2014 00:28, John Leake a écrit :
>> Did you know that the image size tool button is no longer available in
>> 3.5.90
>>

> No idea what you are talking about, but please start a new thread when
> the subject changes!

Sorry the context is in the Subject.

I must have a misunderstanding how message threads are handled.

I posted a little while ago on gambas-user about this difficulty I have
with the source forge way of handling message threads:-

Hi All,

I find myself having to do the following to post a message onto this list:

1) Search the web for 'Gambas user mailing list' or 'Gambas developer
mailing list'.
2) Go to here
https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/mailman/gambas-user/?viewmonth=200710
3) Click on You can subscribe to this list here. which launches
Thunderbird with the wrong From e-mail address.
4) Select the correct 'From' e-mail address (I have 10 at the moment).
5) Mess with the settings of Thunderbird because for some reason they
are different from those I get if I launch Thunderbird myself (line
wrap, fonts etc)  rather than what happens when I click here.
6) Compose & send.

Responding to a thread