[Gambas-user] Skipped 'trunk/comp/src/gb.report/.info' -- Node remains in conflict

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Sep 16 16:43:14 CEST 2014

Le 14/09/2014 14:06, Ru Vuott a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> updating via SVN my Gambas, I obtained this strange notice:
>
> ~ $ svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk
> Skipped 'trunk/comp/src/gb.report/.info' -- Node remains in conflict
> Checked out revision 6473.
>

> What is this ?
>
> Regards
> vuott

"svn checkout" is not for updating, but for creating a new local repository.

To update a repository, you must use "svn update".

The message means that there is a pending conflict file inside your
local repository.

If you don't know how to deal with svn conflicts, the simpler is
recreating a new local repository from scratch...with "svn checkout"!

Benoît Minisini