[Gambas-user] gb.db.form: Program hangs after erasing content in a DataControl and clicking into a DataBrowser

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Tue Sep 16 09:44:39 CEST 2014

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> Hi Tobias,

> Did a correction, please test it. Now it should not hang any more and
> work as expected.

Thank you!

Attached is the patch corresponding to your change (just for completeness;
I like patches better).

I will send it to Hans as I'm running a more recent Gambas version in which
the hang does not occur in the first place (with the original project).

Regards,
Tobi