[Gambas-user] Returned mail: see transcript for details

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 14 15:01:06 CEST 2014

Le 14/09/2014 14:42, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
> Am Sonntag, den 14.09.2014, 13:38 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
>> Le 14/09/2014 11:47, Charlie Reinl a écrit :
>>> Salut Benoît.
>>>
>>> tested crash report the following addresse
>>>
>>> gambas-user at ...1...
>>>
>>> should be gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
>>>
>>> Charlie
>>>

>> No, I want the crash report to go to my private e-mail, not the
>> mailing-list! Because it may include private data.
>>

> Salut Benoît,
>
> The address is your account, but the CC on that email is filled with the
> gambas-user at ...1...

Ha ok! I didn't understand.

I will fix it. Finally maybe I can send the mail to the mailing-list, as
there is a check box to explicitely tell if the project must be sent or not.

--
Benoît Minisini