[Gambas-user] Off-line help is not working

Jørn Erik Mørne epost at ...3323...
Sat Sep 13 23:13:20 CEST 2014

Den 13. sep. 2014 21:41, skrev Jørn Erik Mørne:
> Den 13. sep. 2014 21:33, skrev Benoît Minisini:

>>> I now see (and recall) there is a "Download documentation" button that
>>> is greyed out. On my Manjaro PC it says "Documentation is up to date",
>>> and in Ubuntu it says "Documentation is not available"...
>>>
>> I forgot: The 'wget' program is used for downloading the
>> documentation. Is it installed on your system?
>>
> yes, it is

Now I got to download the documentation on Ubuntu as well (I suspect a
WiFi hickup could be the issue why it wasn't available earlier on), but
the problem with "This page does not exist" remains...