[Gambas-user] Issue 554 in gambas: Cannot seem to catch an error from a Exec[] process anymore

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sat Sep 13 19:03:57 CEST 2014

Comment #3 on issue 554 by r... at ...1740...: Cannot seem to catch an
error from a Exec[] process anymore
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=554

I understand, but I can't remember that this not catching the error problem
occurred with older version, or at least didn't let the error management
going nuts.

If you have this code in a bigger project like DomotiGa, it triggers all
kinds of error and false positives in other parts of the project, which
were fine, as if the error management is filled with garbage or doesn't
know what to do...

Now I check if the command exists before running it (with 'which') that's
also a very big penalty.