[Gambas-user] gb.db.form: Program hangs after erasing content in a DataControl and clicking into a DataBrowser

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Thu Sep 11 22:36:59 CEST 2014

I get the same behavior: application hangs (with mysqld taking about
20-40% of CPU and gbx3 taking about 7-16%).

Upon relaunch of the app, the db table does indeed appear to have been
updated.