[Gambas-user] Issue 557 in gambas: Stack Overflow

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Wed Sep 10 10:13:26 CEST 2014

Owner: ----
Labels: Version-3.5.0 Type-Crash Priority-High Dist-Ubuntu Usability
Desktop-KDE GUI-Any

New issue 557 by lukadisa... at ...626...: Stack Overflow
https://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=557

Hi,
I have installed gambas3 on my kubuntu with gambas repository but when I
launch gamabs3 I receive stack overflow error (screen shot 1.png). I also
try to set unlimited memory to stack on my system (with command ulimit -s
unlimited) but I continue tu receive the same error. I try to compile
gambas3 but I receive the same error. I try to launch gambas3 from root and
it start. Can you help me??

Attachments:
	1.png  26.1 KB
	2.png  25.9 KB