[Gambas-user] Radio menu item

Patrik Karlsson pata.karlsson at ...626...
Mon Sep 8 20:38:33 CEST 2014

> > I guess I could make "Toggle" menu items behave like a radio group but >
> don't like that idea.
>
> Why not? How else would you signify to your user that it's not an ordinary
> menu?

Well, toggle is ok, what I do not want for a radio menu item to have the
visual style of an ordinary CheckBoxMenuItem.

> Do you know if the traditional look of RadioButtons is supported in
> menus in QT and GTK?

Yes. I'm in Ubuntu now and the gnome-calculator and nautilus file manager
has radio menu items looking as it should be.

Attached is a project that implements such RadioButton-like menus using a
> hack

That's a really nice trick!

Still, would it be possible to have real radio menu items?

/Patrik