[Gambas-user] Drawing Areas, painting on them, and printing the results...

Wed Sep 3 17:40:52 CEST 2014

>    mDrawingAreaMatrix[X] = NEW DrawingArea(Panel1) AS "Card" & CStr(X)
>
>    I'm beginning to think that what I am trying to accomplish is not
> possible. How can a Draw event that is not in the compile-time source be
> accessed during run-time?

I don't know why you need multiple drawing areas, but your drawing areas
will raise the event by its name.
They will be:

Public Sub Card1_Draw()
Public Sub Card2_Draw()

But maybe it is easier to set the drawing areas as Cached.

Jussi