[Gambas-user] Drawing Areas, painting on them, and printing the results...

Tue Sep 2 23:30:38 CEST 2014

FMain contains subs named Example## (where ## are numbers).
These subs are executed in Draw event "DrawingArea1_Draw()", with command
Object.Call(Me, $sFunctionName). So that Example1 is same as "Arc" ,
Example2 is "Arc negative", Example3 is "Clip", etc.

You can write all the content of those subs directly into draw event.

Here are the paint commands:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/paint

And here is more about the drawing area:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.qt4/drawingarea

I'm not sure what is the problem exactly, so, give some more information
(code?) on what you are trying to do and how it fails (error messages)?

Jussi