[Gambas-user] WebView can not Reload/Refresh

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Sep 2 19:59:00 CEST 2014

Is the page being cached? If so, you will need to empty the cache to see
the new content.

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 7:45 AM, abbat81 <abbat.81 at ...787...> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> AIfter once WebView loaded a content I can't renew those content which is
> changed.
>

> Public Sub Button1_Click()
>
>     Webview_Form.Show
>     WebView1.Html = " <file:///home/admin/999.jpg> "
>
> End
>

> Then:
> Webview_Form.Close
>
> Then:
> Change the "999.jpg"
>
> Then again:
> Button1_Click()
>
> And here we have an old image, not new, just changed.
>
> How can I make to renew content after Form_Close?
>
> Thanks
>

> --

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?