[Gambas-user] How to use WBrowser.Print(True)

Randall Morgan rmorgan62 at ...626...
Tue Sep 2 05:18:29 CEST 2014

OK, the thread was split so I didn't see this earlier. Sorry.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Tobias Boege <taboege at ...626...> wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Sep 2014, abbat81 wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to print HTML by "WBrowser.Print(True)"
> >
> > but I get:
> >
> > "Unknown symbol 'Print' in class in WebView"
> >

> Yes, because there is no such thing as a Print method in the WebView class.
>
> > WebVew is created:
> >
> > Private WBrowser As WebView
> > WBrowser = New WebView(FPreview)
> >
> > How to fix it to print HTML ?
> >

> Assuming you want to print the _rendition_ of the HTML, I think you can do
> it by
>
>   Dim hPrinter As New Printer
>
>   If hPrinter.Configure() Then Return
>   WBrowser.Frame.Print(hPrinter)
>
> Regards,
> Tobi
>
> --

If you ask me if it can be done. The answer is YES, it can always be done.
The correct questions however are... What will it cost, and how long will
it take?