[Gambas-user] gambaswiki.org driving me nuts

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Sep 1 15:30:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

some time ago I noticed that gambaswiki.org does not work for me sometimes.
This happens every couple days and so this very moment again.

What I do is:
 - enter a URL, like http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp in this case.
 - hovering a link (to the gb component), my browser says it directs
   to http://www.gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/comp/gb which is wrong as
   it contains the "comp" part twice.

This happens for _all_ the links on this page. Also, the "up arrow" image
found in the top bar of the site on the left does not show up. Looking at
the URL which my browser tries to load shows: http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/up.png
where again the "comp" part is one too many.

Recently someone pointed out that he finds it rather strange that I type
the entire URLs for most pages I know the schema of instead of googling or
navigating to them, i.e. I will enter

instead of visiting gambaswiki.org and clicking my way through to the
symbol documentation. (I don't think this is too unusual...?)

Maybe it has something to do with it? But note that it happens only once
in a while. After I visited the wiki once and managed to get good pages
again, the effect does not occur until some days after.

I would be really glad if someone gets an idea of what might be happening
now.

Regards,
Tobi