[Gambas-user] How to reset a toolbar config?

B Bruen bbruen at ...2308...
Mon Sep 1 01:06:01 CEST 2014

I have this recurring problem with the gb.form.mdi Toolbar.  For some reason, unknown, I occasionally lose the project config file contents that describe the customised toolbar or those lines get "corrupted".

The original config lines are:
[gb.form.mdi/Toolbars/tbrTasks]
Layout=["$lblFilter","taskfilter0","taskfilter.1","taskfilter.2","taskfilter.3","$lblSort","tasksort.0","$lblSearch","tasksearch.0","task.refresh"]

The corrupted lines are:
[gb.form.mdi/Toolbars/tbrTasks]
Layout=["$lblFilter","taskfilter.1","$lblSort","$lblSearch","tasksearch.0"]

My problem is that there appears to be no way to "reset" the toolbar in the IDE to get the original lines back. I have to manually edit the config file in an external editor.

Is there a way to reset it in the IDE and I just can't find it?

tia
Bruce
--
B Bruen <bbruen at ...2308...>