[Gambas-user] Conflict discovered in file....

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Oct 31 23:23:43 CET 2014

Le 31/10/2014 23:02, Ru Vuott a écrit :
> Uhmmmm..... no, I suppose I didn't solve the problem.
>
> Well, now trying updating I obtain this message:
>
> ~ $ svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk
> svn: E155004: Run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
> svn: E155004: Working copy '/home/vuott/trunk' locked.
> svn: E155004: '/home/vuott/trunk' is already locked.
>

> What's this "lock" ?
>
> How do I solve the problem ?  :-(
>
> Regards
> vuott

A local repository is locked when a svn command has been brutally
aborted, or if a svn commit is currently running (for example). If you
are sure that you didn't start a svn command somewhere, do what it
tells: 'svn cleanup'. It will remove the lock.

--
Benoît Minisini