[Gambas-user] Beta PPA

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Thu Oct 30 19:54:21 CET 2014

Actually, it is compiled using the latest code from the 3.6 branch, so code
committed to /trunk and not backported to /branches/3.6 should not
interfere at all. I can't use /trunk from a few weeks because there can be
breaking changes which could brake the build anytime. Only the code you
backport is included, and a new commit to the 3.6 branch triggers a new
build.