[Gambas-user] Installed Gambas3 using the current version of Debian Wheezy

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Oct 28 03:06:10 CET 2014

Le 28/10/2014 01:59, gambas3 at ...3385... a écrit :

> Reported by ptaylor2... at ...626... [5], Oct 24 (2 days ago)
>
> I am
> having a issue with compiling the current version of Gambas on the
> current version of Debian wheezy. I read through all the messages posted
> in the mailist and that all the required library files are installed.

> also tried installing all the different distribution available from the
> web site. Maybe someone can please tell me how I can fix this issue?

> ran this to install it from the source code.
>
> ./reconf-all &&
> ./configure -C && make && sudo make install
>
> Compiling
> Multimedia/WaveGenerator/...
> gbc: error: Component not found:
> gb.media
> Compiling Multimedia/WebCam/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Networking/ClientSocket/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Networking/DnsClient/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Networking/HTTPGet/...
> OK
> Compiling Networking/HTTPPost/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Networking/POPMailbox/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Networking/SerialPort/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Networking/ServerSocket/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Networking/UDPServerClient/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Networking/WebBrowser/...
> OK
> Compiling OpenGL/3DWebCam/...
> OK
> Compiling
> OpenGL/GambasGears/...
> OK
> Compiling OpenGL/Md2Model/...
> OK
> Compiling
> OpenGL/NeHeTutorial/...
> OK
> Compiling
> OpenGL/NeHeTutorialShell/...
> OK
> Compiling
> OpenGL/PDFPresentation/...
> OK
> Compiling
> OpenGL/TunnelSDL/...
> OK
> Compiling Printing/Printing/...
> OK
> Compiling
> Printing/ReportExample/...
> OK
> Compiling Web/SmallWiki/...
> OK
> make[2]:
> Nothing to be done for `install-data-am'.
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/phil/install3/trunk/examples'
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/phil/install3/trunk/examples'
> [...]

You must provide the full output of the configuration/make/install
process done from scratch, not just a few lines.

At the moment, I just can guess that GStreamer 1.0 development packages
are not installed on your system.

Benoît Minisini