[Gambas-user] SmtpClient icon lost in Gambas 3.6 IDE

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Sat Oct 25 17:14:25 CEST 2014

I think it was a mistake on my side. If you are using any of the PPAs, i
missed the control directory for gb.net.smtp and gb.net.pop3 between all
the changes.

It is fixed now, the Stable PPA is building a new release (only packaging
fixes, no code backported), and it will be available in the Daily PPA with
the next set of builds.

I'm sorry for that, and thanks for pointing it out!