[Gambas-user] gb.report question

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Wed Oct 22 16:57:39 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I have a report that exists of 3 'blocks of data' that are fed by 3
different result sets from a MySql database.

All works fine as long as all result sets have data.

Now, one of the results sets CAN be empty (this is intentional and just
means that the block of data for that result set should not be shown on
the report).

This is where my trouble starts :)

The code is in the _new event of the Report.
I first do check the result (let's name it rResult) for data, but next
have no idea on how to continue

If rResult.Count = 0 Then
  'here I need to prevent the ReportLabels from having their data event
  'triggered as that leads to an error because of no result

Else

Endif

So, how to I get the ReportLabels belonging to the rResult to not run
their _Data event?

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)