[Gambas-user] Release goals for 3.7 / 4.0

Tue Oct 21 16:25:04 CEST 2014

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 17:41:07 +0200
From: Beno?t Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

Now let's start hacking for Gambas 3.7.

> *The main goal now is making a dedicated Gambas software repository.*

I think for gambas 3.7 the changes between versions must stop (preferable),
so then the repository can be able to stable across time..

i note in mocosoft like proyects that manyority of programs (99% excepts
for frameworks versions implementations) works between versions of visual
basic ...

in gambas only older can compile and run with newer but newer mades does
not compiles or run in olders, ok its similaqr to .net framework dependency
but i refers to source codee..

in mayority of jobs, manpowers must concentrate in funtional parts of
proyect , and tecnical parts goes to second plane and be abstract behing
the funtional parts..

if i must have in constant update of my code respect the changes of gambas
... my concentration in funtional part does not goes well .. due in
enterprices the time its a mandatory vector with no fallback point