[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.6 unable to deal with Connections

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Mon Oct 20 11:15:06 CEST 2014

Sorry. This morning I do a apt-get update and upgrade and Gambas3.6 was
updated in my office's computer. But there a few packets that has not
updated, I don't know why.
After send the prior message I received the "updates pending" message from
updates manager. I'v updated and all works fine now.

Sorry about the noise.

Regards.