[Gambas-user] How to update Gambas 3.5.4 to 3.6

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Sun Oct 19 01:51:29 CEST 2014

No, it will not upgrade itself automatically. You can find instructions
for compilation and installation here:
http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/install

There is also a section there containing instructions for specific
distributions. It is basically a configure-make-install process.

I don't follow the Debian/Ubuntu community, but I believe there is a
package repository maintained by one of our list members (PPA?) for
those Linux flavors.

Also, if you are using a rpm-based system, you may be able to build a
RPM package for your distro.

--
Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."