[Gambas-user] Incomplete documentation in Wiki

Ian ian.roper at ...1974...
Sun Oct 19 00:52:52 CEST 2014

Excellent - thanks Tobias.

Looking at the (rather large) list , it occurred to me that it would be
good have have the same high level view of all Gambas components that
are documented ?

Understand we have links to the high level components and can drill down
on the Gambas web site but this view as a single page is quite
educational - I've seen controls and attributes in the link you supplied
that I had never used before and gives me a far greater idea of what's
possible.

  Just a thought.

Cheers,
Ian.