[Gambas-user] Paint misbehaves on QT when a ValueBox.value is changed (v3.5.4)

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Sun Oct 19 00:52:46 CEST 2014

On 10/18/2014 06:29 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Yes, I need your project to test again. And remind me which version of
> GTK+ exactly you use.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Benoît Minisini

I have to assume this project uses gtk+2.0.

I did not package gb.gtk3 in my RPM build SPEC file since I didn't think
of it. And, the build process did not give me any errors about gtk3
files being included but not packaged; even though libgtk+3_0 and
libgtk+3.0-devel are installed.

Also, Project->Properties->Components does not list gb.gtk3 as an
available component; only gb.gtk.

Project attached.

--
Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."