[Gambas-user] SMTP error in Gambas 3.6.0 (rev#6552)

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Wed Oct 15 17:32:43 CEST 2014

On wo, 2014-10-15 at 14:28 +0200, Willy Raets wrote::
> I have made a simplified test project where you can replicate the
> problem. I used the original form and code from my library and threw out
> all unneeded controls and code.

Made a small mistake in btnTest_Click() event when adapting and
simplifying the code from my Gambas library to this MailTest
application:

Replace

hMail.Password = Settings[MailTest/password]

by

hMail.Password = tbxPass.Text

if you want a password to be passed to the mail server.

It doesn't solve the error, so error seems to happen before
authentication takes place.

--
Kind regards,

Willy (aka gbWilly)