[Gambas-user] Copy File or Directory (Gambas to Filemanger)

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Fri Oct 10 20:02:56 CEST 2014

Hello

I want to tell you that Innova Desktop continues to work

I'm debugging the code
changing and improving some things.

Innova Desktop by Benoit code has improved and changed considerably from
version 0.365 to 0.437 current

Launcher
Panel
Config (Sqlite and Settings)
MyInnova
Widgets

I have a problem:

I need to copy one (file or directory) from gambas3
and then paste it into any filemanager (nautilus, pcmanfm, dolphin)

and also otherwise
copy  from any filemanger (nautilus, pcmanfm, dolphin) any (file or
directory) on my desktop (Form Developed in Gambas3) Innova Desktop.

NOT

EXEC OR SHELL ["cp", user.home &/file.txt", User.Home &/ "Desktop"]
COPY "USER.HOME &/file.txt" TO User.Home &/ "Desktop/"

filemanager to gambas3 and gambas3 to filemanager

but I can not.

is this possible.

Help please...

Regards