[Gambas-user] Feature request: A preview button in the wiki editor

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Sun Oct 5 18:36:39 CEST 2014

On Sun, 05 Oct 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> Le 05/10/2014 17:57, Tobias Boege a ?crit :
> > On Sun, 05 Oct 2014, Beno?t Minisini wrote:
> >> Le 04/10/2014 17:12, Tobias Boege a ?crit :

> >> Done. Maybe it is not tested enough yet, but you will tell me.
> >>

> > I will if you regenerate the index of gb.data's wiki page (or whatever you
> > do to make new classes show up in the wiki). Trie and PrioSet are missing,
> > AFAICT which will be in 3.6.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tobi
> >

> Done.

Thanks, but one class is missing: PrioSet. It's in the Gambas part of
gb.data. BTW: gb.data has a part written in Gambas now. Is that of
importance to packagers? Do I have to add information somewhere? IIRC
gambas-team's gb.data package did contain the gb.data.gambas file, so
_their_ scripts were clever enough to detect it.

Regards,
Tobi