[Gambas-user] Screenshots gambas.sourceforge.net 404

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Fri Oct 3 12:49:05 CEST 2014

On Fri, 03 Oct 2014, Christof Thalhofer wrote:
> Hi Beno??t,
>
> Am 02.10.2014 um 23:39 schrieb Beno??t Minisini:
>
> >> all links to screenshots in
> >> http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html
> >> point to nonexisting files.
> >
> > It works for me.
>
> Yes, now it's ok. Strange ... maybe that was a proxy problem with that
> frame. But now I'm seeing another issue:
>
> http://gambas.sourceforge.net/en/main.html
>
> has no scrollbar on the right. I'm seeing this with Firefox unter Ubuntu
> 14.04. Look at the screenshot.

Did it have scrollbars with other configurations?

Actually, the page is intended to have no scrollbars and just fade out to
the end of the screen. (This is a bit unfortunate for the left frame which
contains the navigation, though.)

Regards,
Tobi